Work Education Communication & Negotiation Program
Work Education Communication and Negotiation Program (WE CAN) is a new online program designed to support Canberrans returning to the workforce to develop fundamental communication and negotiation skills. At the completion of the course, participants are provided with a Certificate of completion which will set your job application apart from the rest.
About the WE CAN Program
The Work Education Communication and Negotiation (WE CAN) Program offers self-paced, online learning where participants will explore and develop skills in communication, collaboration, negotiation, and conflict resolution as core competencies necessary for sustainable employability.
Program Participants Graduate With:
- Boosted confidence to obtain and maintain long-term employment opportunities for career success;
- Cooperation and communication methods to build and improve workplace relationships;
- Conflict resolution skills to resolve workplace conflict and help prevent future problems;
- Negotiation skills to maximise the chance of closing deals and bargaining with clients;
- Collaboration skills to work towards team solutions for success.
Anyone who wants to access the Program can fill out the Enrolment Form, via the link below. Please note you must enrol by 30 June 2024 and complete the course by midnight 30 September 2024.
If you require support or assistance, please contact CRS on 6189 0590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.