Conflict Resolution Service is a nationally accredited mediation service that resolves conflict professionally, competently and compassionately.
- As a not-for-profit organisation we are the leading alternative dispute resolution service in the Australian Capital Territory.
- As accredited professionals we work in partnerships with courts and are the preferred provider for Government, businesses, the community and individuals to resolve conflict.
- In a distinctive way we respect the rights and voices of all parties engaged in resolving conflict.
- We are the only locally based Nationally Accredited Mediation Training organisation.
What we offer
For 30 years, our network of professional practitioners has provided confidential, effective resolution services to the people of the ACT and surrounding region.
Resolving Conflict in Canberra
AS A CHARITABLE ORGANISATION CONFLICT RESOLUTION SERVICE KEEPS COSTS LOW TO ENSURE THE CANBERRA REGION CAN ACCESS SERVICES THEY REQUIRE IN A TIME OF NEED.
Conflict Resolution Service is a registered not-for-profit Organisation that has been supporting the Canberra Region in Dispute Resolution Services for over 30 years. Our professional services include:
- family dispute resolution
- community mediation
- crisis mediation to prevent youth homelessness
- conflict coaching for families and individuals
- community education
- workplace consultations
- training and professional development for individuals and organisations.
View all enquiry forms for CRS services.
Make a tax-deductible donation to CRS.
Pay online for a CRS service.
To learn more about how Conflict Resolution Service can assist you please complete our contact form and one of our team members will respond shortly.