Conflict Resolution Service
Conflict Resolution service is a nationally accredited mediation service that resolves conflict professionally, competently and compassionately.
- As a not-for-profit organisation we are the leading alternative dispute resolution service in the Australian Capital Territory.
- As accredited professionals we work in partnerships with courts and are the preferred provider for Government, businesses, the community and individuals to resolve conflict.
- In a distinctive way we respect the rights and voices of all parties engaged in resolving conflict.
- We are the only locally based Nationally Accredited Mediation Training organisation.
YOGIE Award Winners 2019
I need support
For 30 years, our network of professional practitioners has provided confidential, effective resolution services to the people of the ACT and surrounding region.
Resolving Conflict in Canberra
AS A CHARITABLE ORGANISATION CONFLICT RESOLUTION SERVICE KEEPS COSTS LOW TO ENSURE THE CANBERRA REGION CAN ACCESS SERVICES THEY REQUIRE IN A TIME OF NEED.
Conflict Resolution Service is a registered not-for-profit Organisation that has been supporting the Canberra Region in Dispute Resolution Services for over 30 years. Our professional services include:
- family dispute resolution
- community mediation
- crisis mediation to prevent youth homelessness
- conflict coaching for families and individuals
- community education
- workplace consultations
- training and professional development for individuals and organisations.
View all enquiry forms for CRS services.
Make a tax-deductible donation to CRS.
Pay online for a CRS service.
To learn more about how Conflict Resolution Service can assist you please complete our contact form and one of our team members will respond shortly.