Conflict Resolution Service is a nationally accredited mediation service that resolves conflict professionally, competently and compassionately.
- As a not-for-profit organisation we are the leading alternative dispute resolution service in the Australian Capital Territory.
- As accredited professionals we work in partnerships with courts and are the preferred provider for Government, businesses, the community and individuals to resolve conflict.
- In a distinctive way we respect the rights and voices of all parties engaged in resolving conflict.
- We are the only locally based Nationally Accredited Mediation Training organisation.
As a charitable organisation Conflict Resolution Service keeps costs low to ensure the Canberra Region can access services they require in a time of need. Conflict Resolution Service is a registered not-for-profit Organisation that has been supporting the Canberra Region in Dispute Resolution Services for over 30 years. Our professional services include:
- family dispute resolution
- community mediation
- crisis mediation to prevent youth homelessness
- conflict coaching for families and individuals
- community education
- workplace consultations
- training and professional development for individuals and organisations.
To provide accredited professional dispute resolution services to reduce the emotional and financial impact of conflict in our community.
We are a not-for-profit nationally accredited dispute resolution service. We support families, workplaces and the community to prevent, manage and resolve conflict. We build trust, empathy and social capital in our community.
CRS will work within an ethical framework based on values we share with our stakeholders, including respect, honesty, confidentiality and transparency
Relevant industry standards will serve as a minimum benchmark for service delivery in ADR, training and governance, in order to ensure competency of staff and confidence in CRS’s service
CRS will treat stakeholders equally, demonstrating objectivity, neutrality, freedom from prejudice, and judgement
CRS will empower clients to become self determining to achieve positive outcomes
CRS will ensure its programs and services are current and appropriate for client needs
CRS will advise and make recommendations to government, industry and our clients on the benefits of alternative dispute resolution
CRS will provide clear, understandable, appropriate and practical processes and information in a welcoming and inclusive environment
CRS will provide equitable access to a reliable, timely, affordable and efficient dispute resolution service
CRS will ensure service delivery is responsive to the needs of individual client circumstances
Good governance practices will ensure CRS’s ongoing viability, accountability, stability and security
CRS will increase community awareness of and confidence in its services
CRS resources will be developed, maintained and engaged efficiently in order to achieve optimum outputs, especially in the areas of human resources, infrastructure and financial sustainability.