Provide your consent
please complete our form below
For the purposes of this Consent Form, all processes utilised by the Conflict Resolution Service (CRS) are part of an assisted settlement process conducted in accordance with the National Mediator Accreditation Standards and the Family Law (Family Dispute Resolution Practitioners) Regulations 2008.
The Family Law Act 1975 (Cth) obliges the CRS to conduct Family Dispute Resolution (FDR) in a specific manner. Prior to commencing Family Dispute Resolution it is necessary for a client to enter into an agreement with CRS regarding the confidentiality, privacy and privilege of the information that the client may disclose during the family dispute resolution processes.
Family Dispute Resolution means all of the processes used by CRS towards resolving the dispute including:
- Interviews, for the purpose of assessing the suitability of the dispute and parties.
- Conflict coaching or making arrangements for other processes such as Child Inclusive Practice.
- Arranging the mediation during the preliminary dispute assessment/intake process
- Joint mediation session (whether face-to-face, shuttle, over the phone, etc.)
- Follow up of any discussions or outcomes from the above activities.
Consent is applicable to all forms of communication and engagement, including but not limited to, face-to-face/in-person, shuttle, phone and online platform/s including Zoom.