Child Inclusive Practice
Child Inclusive Practice (CIP)
The voice of the child in family separation.
An evidence based approach designed to hear the voices of children to ensure a child’s emotional needs are maintained post separation. Child Inclusive Practice is a safe environment facilitated by trained practitioners. Child Inclusive Practice is available to families with children aged 5 years and older.
The aims of child inclusive practice are to
- create an environment that supports disputing parents
- facilitate a parenting agreement that preserves significant relationships
- support a child’s psychological adjustment to the separation
- support parents to leave the dispute resolution forum on higher rather than diminished ground with respect to their post-separation parenting
- ensure that the ongoing mediation/litigation process and the agreements or decisions reached reflect the basic psycho-developmental needs of each child
Our Consent Form
Prices start from $680
Conflict Resolution Service Practitioners are approved to issue 60I Certificates