Meet Mel Haley
chief executive officer
- Postgraduate Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner, College of Law
- Bachelor of Educational Studies, University of Canberra
- Diploma Business Management
- NMAS Accredited Mediator
- Child Inclusive Consultant
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment
Mel joined CRS during a pivotal time where decisions on the future of the organisation were unclear. Mel recognised the value of the skills and knowledge possessed by staff along with the history and devotion CRS had provided within Canberra. Through Mel’s leadership and business acumen, Mel has supported and nurtured a new pathway for the organisation.
Mel has a Postgraduate Degree in Family Dispute Resolution, Bachelors Degree in Education, Advance Diploma in Business and Management and is Accredited under the National Mediation Standards Board. Mel is the Chair of the Family Law Pathway Network and a member of the Restorative Community Network.