Conflict Resolution Training
Conflict Resolution Training is a 2 day course that teaches you the conflict resolution process and effective strategies to prevent, manage and resolve disputes in the workplace, family and community.
It combines up to date theory and practice through activities and discussion enabling you explore conflict more deeply and gain practical strategies to address conflict situations using effective communication skills and processes.
- Gain understanding of the sources, causes and dynamics of conflict, including identifying conflict styles
- Learn the phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand main approaches to conflict resolution
- Learn how to apply conflict resolution approaches
- Learn how to use parts of the conflict resolution process to recognise and prevent conflict before it escalates
- Develop communication tools such as agreement frames and open questions
- Learn how to manage emotions during conflict such as practical anger and stress management techniques
To learn more about how Conflict Resolution Service can assist you, please complete our contact form and one of our team members will respond shortly.